Happy Monday! Here are my StackOverflow answers for Windows Azure questions, covering April 28 through May 4. If you see some that you agree with (or disagree with, though I hope that's not the case!), please vote on the answer. This helps others when visiting these questions and answers in the future.
- Maintaining Node.js sessions between multiple instances on Azure
- What are the Azure thresholds for the 10 free sites account, is this for life?
- Tomcat compression in Windows Azure.
- Getting broken images from blob storage in Azure websites This is about the use of Shared Access Signatures, and what happens when there's clock drift.
- Azure- static repository needs reloading
- Azure network communication between instances of the same role.
- Will Azure ever run 2 instances of my worker role?What happens when you have a single-instance role running, and there's an update? Is a second instance brought online? Could there ever be multiple instances running simultaneously?
- When does a CloudQueueClient update?This is around message-processing in Azure Storage Queues.